Monday

Real Bedrooms with Big Style....

I Love the simple matte photos over the bed in this room. Gives the space a personal feel while adding to the design.

I Love the elegance the gold trimming brings to this design. It's just enough to make a statement.

I Love the night stands and chest in front of the bed in this space. They unify the room for a clean look.

I Love all things Teal Blue. That is all. And the chandelier makes me want one of my own.

What Girl dose not want to sleep under a elegant canopy?  Love It!

I Love this one because it simple. Less is always more, and this is a perfect example of that.

I Love the mood this room gives off. These a nice hotel vibe going on here. 


We sometimes see bedrooms in magazines and think to ourselves, "Man I wish my room looked as good as this one does." Well over at Better Homes & Gardens they are showcasing 25 Real Bedrooms. These are a pick of favorites from the staff over there and I have to say I have a few favorites of my own. While I can't show you all 25 bedrooms the photos above are a few of my own favorite picks. These bedrooms are very simple in design and can be duplicated on a budget. Bedrooms out of a magazine are no longer out of arms reach.


Images Courtesy of: Better Homes & Gardens


No comments:

Post a Comment