Friday

Make A Simple Throw Pillow


The first thing I want to do when I'm switching up my home decor is get new pillows. A nice pillow now a days can run you anywhere from $20.00 to $120.00. I don't know about you but I tend to change things up quite often in my home and at $120 a pop that can get pretty pricey. Well today I'm going to show you how to make your very own throw pillow, so you can keep a few dollars in your pocket. Also this Saturday I will be teaching a decorative pillow making class over at Home Fabric's & Rugs if you are interested in making pillows for your home, family or friends and would like a live demonstration come on down. Home Fabrics & Rugs is located in the city of Torrance, Ca on the corner of Hawthorne & Sepulveda Blvd. The class with begin at 12 noon and last about an hour or so. If you can't make it in here's a quick tutorial on Making a Simple Throw Pillow . Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment