Wednesday

Winter Vacation.... Lake Tahoe









With summer coming to a close it's time to start planning for a winter vacation. The Ritz Carlton in Lake Tahoe is the perfect getaway for some cold, snowy winter fun. Now to be honest with you, I'm not one for the snow. My sister has been trying to get me to snow board and I just have not mustard up the courage to play in the snow. Lately I've been feeling a bit braver than usual so who knows I just might try it. While searching for places to visit I came along the Ritz Carlton in Lake Tahoe. This Hotel is what a luxury winter vacation should consist of. It's loaded with spectacular views, fine dinning, spa services, beautiful rooms and lodging, and snow as far as the eye can see. So if you’re looking for a winter wonderland getaway this year, I think Lake Tahoe is a great choice. 


Images Courtesy of :Ritz Carlton.com

No comments:

Post a Comment