Monday

2012....


It's finally 2012, finally! I can't tell you all how much I've been looking forward to this year. I'm not big on horoscopes and things of that natural, but last night I was prompted to read my horoscope for January 2012 and I must say it put me in a really good space. Seems as if Mars is hanging around for a while, which should help to keep my creative juices flowing and if I read it correctly 2012 just might be the year I can potentially see my name up in lights. Even if I have to build my own marquee and hang it on my garage out front. Lights are the goal this year. Reading my horoscope shined a light of inspiration on me that had seem to start to dull. So I want to know what's inspired you so far in 2012. Do you have a plan for the next 363 days of this year. If not check your horoscope, maybe you do and just don't know it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment