Before & After: French Provincial Dresser

There is just something about a DIY project that gets my creative juice's flowing.  While hunting the city for a project I'm currently working on, I found this French Provincial dresser that was just to good to pass up. I bargained my way into a killer deal and walked out the store one satisfied customer. When I got home, I got right to work. I sanded the piece down, primed, and painted it for an updated more modern look to make it work with the space. I have to admit, this was one of those projects I did not want to see leave the workshop. I absolutely LOVE the way it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment