Monday

ReDesigns.......

Before

After

Before

After

Before
After

I've decided to enter the "Ready Aim Redesign" contest that Dwell magazine is hosting. I'm so excited about this opportunity. For all who know me, know the one thing I love to do is redesign. A trip to the goodwill store can and has been turned into a living room makeover. Everything old has the potential to become new again with a little TLC. Here are a few of my redesigns, and makeovers. The first set of photo's are of a mirrored tray that belonged to my mother. She's had this tray for years, and I've always admired how elegant it appeared on her dresser with all her fancy perfumes being showcased on it. How I sweet talked her into giving it to me I'll never tell, but it's mine now. I figured with a new vibrant color I could make it fit my style perfectly. The second set of photo's are of another piece that has been around the house for a long while. My dad loved to keep a nice bottle of wine on hand for any unexpected occasion. I just couldn't part with the wine rack at the garage sale. It had so much potential. The last set of photo's are these small side tables that my friend parents had in their back yard. These tables were so fun to redesign. I was told do what you like, music to my ears. These tables were used for a summer time  back yard birthday bash. So the bright colors seemed appropriate. I'm really unsure about what it is that I will redesign for this contest, but what ever it is I will keep you all posted thought out the process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment