Thursday

Preparing For The Feast.....







Thanksgiving is fast approaching and I am overjoyed. This is my favorite Holiday of the year for so many reasons. There's the great food that is served no matter where you seem to wined up. All the beautiful colors of Fall that are showcased in the decor, whether it be a table setting, wall hanging, or if your like my just spicing up the house for the season. And lastly My birthday always falls within the week of Thanksgiving, boy oh boy how I love it. This year we are preparing to have the Thanksgiving festivities at my house, which means there's lots to prepare for. I have a few pumpkins that I kept from Halloween that I will use as center pieces for the table decor. Here are a few example of how you can spice up the dinner table for your Thanksgiving Feast. Enjoy!

Christys-thriftydecoratingInvitation AdviceFood.thefuntimesguideWhite Box PartiesBlissfully Domestic

No comments:

Post a Comment