Tuesday

A Christmas Twist....







It's Christmas time.  You can smell the eggnog and ginger bread in the air. At least at my house you can. This Christmas we stepped out of the box a bit with our tree selection. We opted for the big white tree, with assorted blue and gold bulbs. It's a huge change from the green tree with the multi-colored bulbs that we are use to. I walked pass the tree this morning and I had to do a double take, it was a breath  taking moment for me. The tree was just beautiful, we had accomplished our own twist on a Christmas tradition. The Christmas trees above have their own unique and special twist on what we would consider the norm for Christmas trees, and I adore the ideas and creativity behind them all.


Images Courtesy of: Hard Blog CafeWee BirdyInterior Design Story.,Out in Home

No comments:

Post a Comment