Monday

Sneak Peak..... Anything For You Mommy



Hey all it's been a couple of weeks since I last blogged, and for good reason. I started on a project that is very near and dear to my heart. I've started the makeover for my mothers room. This is such a tough one, because it's my mom. I want everything to be perfect, which means I need to do it myself. I am very big on DIY and I'm having fun doing it. It may take me close to forever to finish up, but it's okay because it's for my mommy. Yes I do still call her Mommy =). So just a sneak peek of where I'm going with this project.
Can't give away too much but it seems to be coming together very well. This was the easy part of it all. She needed a new work space, and my mom don't tell her I told you seems to like a little clutter in her life. So I did her a favor and revamped her work space. I figure if I showed her what less is more looks like she just might roll with it. Stay tuned for the final reveal.

No comments:

Post a Comment