Thursday

Fun At The Fair..... Reneagade Craft fair





























It’s kind of late in the week, but that’s ok I’ve been working hard this week on a mobile home project. I still want to re-cap about the Renegade Craft Fair. This past Saturday I took the family out for a day of fun filled crafts at the 3rd Annual Renegade Craft Fair, and we enjoyed every minute of it. So many great vendors at the fair, there was so much to choose from. I have a love like no other for hand made items. They seem to have more love and creativity in each piece. We are all students in life, and there’s always something new to learn. I learned a lot about crafting ,and picked up a few projects to try at home myself at this fair. It was very family friendly, my son and I enjoyed creating a few crafts of our own to take home. There was inspiration in the air I could just smell it. I learned so much, saw plenty, and picked up a few items that were simply must haves. Over all if you have a love for good quaintly crafts check out Renegade for the links to the vendor that participated in the fair. 




No comments:

Post a Comment