Monday

Magazine Love..... Better Homes and Gardens.


The August issue of Better Homes and Gardens is now on newsstands with our beautiful First Lady Mrs. Michelle Obama featured on the cover. The First Lady is the first public figure to be featured on the cover of the magazine since 1963. Outfitted in a blue sundress with a bright yellow cardigan, she looks fabulous (as Always). The photo is taken at a picnic table on the white house grounds, with a table covered in fruits and veggies that she's grown in her own garden. The First Lady is on a mission to educate people on the benefits of eating healthier, and living a healthier lifestyle. This issue could not have come at a better time for me. My mother and I and making plans to start our own garden and start down the path to a healthier lifestyle. I'm pretty sure the First Lady has a few good tips to share with us all. 


Images courtesy of:Better Homes And Gardens

1 comment:

  1. Please for Christ sake please help me
    I need your help and support to help PAY MY Tuition Fees. I need your only 3 to 5 minutes approximately

    What you have to do is
    1.go to Google.com and search "Kwotz-Golden Words of Life"
    2.then visit my blog from the the search results.
    3.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
    4. click ONE of the ads that appeals to you from AdChoices and visit there.
    5.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
    and that's it.

    NOTE: Only ONE click is needed.
    I will be grateful to you.
    May God Bless You.

    ReplyDelete