Wednesday

Hello and Welcome



Hello world. I am My James the author of this blog. To tell you a little bit about myself, I am an Interior Decorator based out of Los Angeles Ca. I love to make the old look new and the new look fabulous.  I had the pleasure of interning for a wonderful designer by the name of Vanessa De Vargas of Turquoise-LA Interior Design. The time that I spent under Vanessa’s wing inspired me to live out my dreams as an Interior Decorator. There is a place in my heart that beats for great design, and crafty DIY projects. This blog is my way of expressing the passion that I feel and to pass on great design ideas for other decorators and DIYers. Come along with me on this journey through Los Angeles on my hunt to find great places, unique design, and awesome craft project. Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment