Tuesday

Magazine Love.....



Are you guys hip to Rue? Well if not let me be the first to introduce you to a magazine that's full of goodies. One of the things that the writers for Rue believe in is that "Inspiration is Everywhere". Which is so true in  life. Rue is an online magazine that I look forward to clicking through the pages every month to find out whats new and trendy. I'm telling you these gals, and guys as well do an awesome job each month with the design styles of this wonderful magazine. The mixture of styles and personalities appears and each and every page. If your a blog lover like myself you can also follow their blog Rue/Blog for weekly updates on whats going on over at Rue. I know their one of my favorites, so shout out to Rue Magazine for such a great product filled with great design inspirations.

Image courtesy of :Rue

No comments:

Post a Comment