Wednesday

Who Says Dreams Can't Come True..... Design Bloggers Conference.


I am psyched about this up coming conference geared towards Interior Design Blogger. Hosted by Design Sherpa, this conference will cover all the ins and outs of the business. Topics range from trends in 2011 to how to build a better business using your blog and advertising tool. This is one of the biggest steps thus for in my career and I'm anxious to learn all the tips and tricks. My father always told me " If an older person take the out time to talk to you, you should take the time out to listen". The speakers at this conference are what I would consider Vets in the industry and I am more than willing to take the time and money for that matter out to listen. So if y'all see me walking around with a paper sac lunch just know I'm investing in my own future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment