Thursday

For the Wine Lovers, aka ME!



Im in the crafting mood today. While online looking at some very cute craft projects I ran across this one over at Under the Table and dreaming. How freaking (and I stress that's not the word I really want to use but it'll do for now) cute is this wine bag! If I have not said it enough I am a self proclaimed Wine-o and this adorable keepsake is right up my ally. I plan on making plenty of these little bags as gifts to give when I visit family and friends, because I always bring the wine (Don't judge me). Anyway if you are feeling a little crafty yourself there is a short tutorial on how to make them, just click the link above. I think I'll make a few to match my kitchen for some extra cute decor and handy wine holders. Happy Crafting everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment