Tuesday

Valentines Day Fun......

Heart Candles and Message in a Bottle


Chocolate Wrapper with a Love Note



 Heart-Felt Bag

Cockscomb Valentine Wreath


Conversation Piece



I have to be honest and say that I'm not a big fan of Valentines Day. As a kid I loved it because you got to exchange cool cards with your friends at school, and maybe even get a balloon and teddy bear from one of the cute guys on campus. As I got older the hype kind of faded, when I became single the hype was just flat out gone. Maybe one day someone will revamp the joys of Valentines day for me. As for now I use it as a time to craft fun thing for the kids in my sons class. This weekend is your last chance to grab or craft up those last minute Valentines Day gifts. Over at Martha Stewart.com there are tons and I mean tons for great gift ideas to choose from. Martha pretty much has you covered for Valentines Day from A to Z. I actually saw a few dinner recipes that I would like to try. If you can't decide what to get that special someone, or just maybe a friend or family member Martha has plenty to choose from.

Images courtesy of : Martha Stewart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment